This post offers some useful information about how to create and maintain that Sacred Union.
Sacred Unions are on the rise. They are very new to this century and we are definitely living in exciting times!
Thing is, the relationship frameworks of old just will not cut it with these new types of marriages/unions/partnerships, which is why we need to be strategic about how we LIVE THEM without LOSING THEM!
We need to create a new CONSCIOUS framework for relationships now – and toss out the old one because it sure as hell hasn’t been working very well let me tell you – with the current divorce rate in Australia being 50%!
Use a Scaffold from which to Form that Sacred Union
So, just like anything we build, a Sacred Union must start with a strong, sturdy, yet flexible SCAFFOLD. And it is from within the safe confines of this scaffold that we can then start to create our new normal in the way we relate in our intimate relationships.
What is a Sacred Union?
A sacred union is a union where two people come together to not only love each other, but to gift the world something from their love. They come together to propagate the magic that exists between them.
Through the MIRROR of the other they FEEL the wonder of creation.
Through the MIRROR of the other they FEEL the wonder of THEMSELVES.
They experience an effortless flow in adoration and bliss when they are together. Time is a river that sees them swimming together in ever-emergent bliss.
Below is an infograph containing the 5 Tips and 1 Key for a Magical Union. Please download it and add it to your mobile devices images as a favourite.
Use my scaffold to BUILD YOUR DREAM RELATIONSHIP WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH.
The Sacred Union Scaffold Explained
The 5 tips (or ‘pillars’) in the scaffold and an explanation for them are below:
1. MAKE TIME TO CONNECT WITH YOU
It is important that you RECALIBRATE to you often. You MUST have your INNER SPACE too – you must keep working on building a relationship with your SELF – consciously – just like you have pledged to do with your beloved. This is important energetically: as we are vibrational beings, we vibrate to our external world so easily – which means we must then recalibrate our vibration to ourselves, in order to maintain our energy stock.
2. SPEAK YOUR FEELINGS AT MICROSCOPIC LEVEL
Whatever you’re feeling, at the subtlest of levels, begin voicing it to your beloved. This gives you practice in authentic communication. For example: “what you just said isn’t how I see it”, “I don’t feel you are listening to what I’m saying right now”, “could you please hug me a little more” etc.
3. GIVE PLENTY OF NON-SEXUAL TOUCH
Practicing this sets up the container from which to hold your LOVE so that it may blossom into something that gifts the world (and actually also the universe!). Any 2 WHOLE entities that combine in love always birth a third.. this is what the Sacred Trinity is all about – and only Sacred Unions can offer this gift to the world. If your union sees you wanting to hide alone together forever, chances are you are not whole in yourselves, and are therefore seeking from the other to fill your ‘holes’ up permanently. Be careful of this type of union – it is not in your BEST interests!
4. HAVE FRIENDS THAT GET THE MAGICAL WORLD
The last thing you need are SCEPTICS that secretly wish they had a sacred union! We all know deep in our hearts this is possible. If we truly live and breathe this knowing, life has no choice but to concede!
5. WATCH FOR PROJECTIONS, OWN YOUR STUFF – if you find yourself saying things like ‘he took away..’ or ‘he makes me…’ – or anything where something HAPPENS TO YOU – then you could certainly be projecting some unresolved stuff of yours ONTO HIM. Because, really, if you are whole and strong in your self, then NO EXTERNAL COULD DO ANYTHING TO YOU – unless you let it.. For example: ‘he makes me anxious he is so controlling’ – there is a part of you that has let this happen, does it happen when he’s not there, did it happen before you met him? Has ‘being controlled’ been a pattern in your life? Could you be projecting on him the part of you that is begging you to CONTROL YOUR OWN LIFE? … (food for thought)
The One Tip – Barriers to Communication
Communication is key. And often times, we put up invisible barriers without even realising it. The way to change this is by simply being aware of what the possible barriers are and to catch yourself when you’ve put them up. Indeed, self-reflection is the only way to get this magical union right!
So there are 3 categories of ways we put up these invisible communication barriers:
1. JUDGING – we all know what it FEELS like when someone is judging what we are saying before we actually get to finish! So try and watch when you’re doing that to someone else. In the inforgraph you will see what sort of frustrating BARRIERS judging sets up.
2. SENDING SOLUTIONS – This can be so annoying. When you just want to discuss something and someone is trying to SOLVE IT FOR YOU! Watch when you are doing this – we all do it unconsciously. But – we can STOP it CONSCIOUSLY 😉
3. AVOIDING THE OTHERS’ CONCERNS – Offering a logical argument when your partner is just wishing to offload or simply converse is highly frustrating to your partner. Listen with an open heart. If you can not because your partner is repeating themselves over and over – then you must follow pillar #2 and speak your feelings – always!
I hope you have found this all useful. I certainly have – not only in my intimate relationships, but also with my family and friends.
Wishing you all the happiness and bliss a magical existence has to offer.
Cheers to your Magical Citizenship!
NB: The Tips are inspired by the book ‘The Big Leap” by Gay Hendricks. Please visit this page and see how Sacred Union looks, feels and reads like after 30 years!! The Communication Barriers are inspired by “People Skills” by Robert Bolton.
PS: Please pass this onto your friends and family if it will help them keep their dream relationship alive!
PSS: I’d love to hear your thoughts, comments, experiences! Please share them <3